Cotton Gabardine A-line Trench Coat
- An elegant A-line trench coat cut to a calf-grazing length, in English-woven cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Coat length: 120cm/47.2in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trims: 100% leather
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Buckles: 100% calf leather
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy